Assembly of God Church

Services of the church were first held in the old John Neff building in 1951. Later, services were held in a building behind Walsworth’s building until the church purchased the property at the present location. Since the purchase of this property at 201 E. Gracia, Sunday School rooms have been added and a membership roll established in 1960. In 1962 a four-room parsonage with bath was erected on the back of the church.

The pastors are as follows: Rev. Lilian Despain, Rev. Steele, Rev. Aubrey Grindstaff, Rev. Jackey Marshall, Rev. Harold Scott and the present pastor, Rev. Larry McAtee.

Back to Top